Sherman Dining Hall features traditional all-you-care-to-eat dining, including both Kosher and non-Kosher options. Students with food allergies and sensitivities are encouraged to use the MyZone area or visit the Simple Servings station. We are proud to offer a dining program complete with menu selections that include just about every item you can imagine. Just feast your eyes on what we have available! Featuring a wide variety of fresh food designed to satisfy everyone's appetite with food choices:
- Delicious, hot, home-style entrées
- Freshly baked pizza and pasta
- Deli choices served on freshly baked breads
- New creations by our chef just for you
- Ice cream and freshly baked desserts
- Homemade soups
- And you can enjoy "all you care to eat"!
- Sherman is also where you will find Our Kosher Dining Option
Week of: 04/24/2017 - 04/30/2017
Monday - Friday: 7:00 a.m. - 10:00 a.m.
Monday - Thursday: 11:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Sunday: 9:30 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Continuous Service- (Kosher - Shabbat Meal Service Only):
Saturday: 9:30 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Continuous Service (Kosher Closes at 2pm):
Friday: 11:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.