We are proud to offer a dining program complete with menus that include just about every item you can imagine. This all-you-care-to-eat location features a wide variety of fresh food including the plant forward Rustic Roots station and authentic southeast Asian cuisine at Lemongrass Kitchen, created by celebrity chef and cookbook author Mai Pham. Other offers include Burger Shop (upscale burger bar), Sunshine Bowl (nutritional grain bowls made with locally sourced plan- based ingredients), and more. Simple Servings and My Zone are also available to accommodate a variety of food allergies. To gain ID card access to the secure My Zone, please submit this form.
Spring 2021 Dining:
- Breakfast Services temporarily suspended until Fall 2021. Breakfast will be served at Lower Usdan: M-F, 7am - 9:30pm
- Carry-out dining only - no indoor seating; indoor dining is suspended at all dining locations in accordance with the State Guidelines for Foodservice Establishments
- The Dining Halls will be closed between meal periods (lunch/dinner) to allow for deep cleaning of the space. View hours of operation.
- All stations will be served by members of the dining team in compostable/recyclable containers provided.
- Please follow one-way journey through dining space and adhere to six foot distancing markers on floors.
- Limited single person seating available in dining room. Additional single person seating available upstairs in International Lounge and Levin Ballroom.
- Learn more about dining hall safety and sanitation protocols