We are proud to offer a dining program complete with menus that include just about every item you can imagine. This all-you-care-to-eat location includes both certified Kosher and non-Kosher menu options and includes weekly offerings like hand rolled sushi and udon noodle bowls. Visit the new non-kosher Rustic Roots station for daily plant forward entrees. Simple Servings and MyZone are also available to accommodate non-kosher food allergies.
Fall 2020 Dining:
- The Dining Halls will be closed between meal periods (breakfast/lunch and lunch/dinner) to allow for deep cleaning of the space. View hours of operation.
- All stations will be served by members of the dining team in compostable/recyclable containers provided.
- Please follow one-way journey through dining space and adhere to six foot distancing markers on floors.
- Limited single person seating available in dining room. Additional single person seating available upstairs in Sherman Function Hall.
- Learn more about dining hall safety and sanitation protocols